Adrianne Bird values relationships that are built on trust and respect. She believes strongly in collaborative care and works with each patient and other involved providers to achieve the functional goals that matter the most to the individual that she is treating. Adrianne and her husband live and work in the Tacoma area where they are raising their three children.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (University of Puget Sound)
- Bachelor of Science in Health and Human Performance (Brigham Young University)
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association of Washington
- Otago Exercise Program (OEP)